The latest twitter marketing statistics and trends
The latest twitter marketing statistics and trends that every marketer should be aware of are covered in this post. So let’s get started. Consider using twitter marketing service or twitter in your digital marketing plan.
While almost every business has a Twitter account, many choose to plan their ad campaigns on more widely used platforms like Instagram and Facebook. Twitter is a strong platform with a lot of potential, though, so it shouldn’t be disregarded.
Twitter is a social networking and microblogging site that enables users to interact with one another and share content (often referred to as Tweets). Understanding the Twitter marketing statistics that drive the network, how and why people utilize the site, and what lies ahead for advertisers on Twitter in 2022 can help you make the most of your marketing initiatives there.
Here we are sharing the latest twitter marketing statistics for your business
Twitter Popularity Statistics
1. On Twitter, more than 1.3 BILLION accounts have been created.
2. Twitter has 353 million active users per month. That translates to an increase of 4% just in 2021.
3. In 2021, there are 186 million daily active Twitter users.
4. Every day, 500 million tweets are sent.
5. With 79 percent of Twitter users looking to find out what’s new, Twitter is the top site for discovery.
6. Daily twitter viral marketing make up 42% of all users.
7. The typical session length for a tweeter on the site is 3.39 minutes.
Twitter Marketing Statistics
8. Twitter has 26 percent more time spent seeing ads online than other top platforms.
9. On twitter trending, users are 53% more likely to be the first to buy new products.
10. 93% of Twitter users are amenable to brands having a presence there.
11. Over the past year, Twitter’s website referral traffic has increased by 6%.
12. Twitter ad engagement has increased by 23%.
13. Brands that are transparent, inclusive, and culturally relevant tend to be more popular on Twitter.
14. Hashtag-containing tweets receive 100% greater attention.
15. Twitter is used by 67% of B2B companies for digital marketing.
16. The “Face with Tears of Joy” emoji, which has been used more than 2 billion times, is the most often used on Twitter.
Twitter marketing service- Twitter Video Statistics
17. Ten times more people engage with videos in tweets.
18. Every day, 2 billion people watch videos on Twitter.
19. Watching videos is the third most popular reason people use Twitter trending.
20. Twitter video advertisements have a cost per engagement that is 50% lower.
Twitter Mobile Statistics
21. 80% of twitter marketing statistics and trends users use the service from a mobile device.
22. On mobile devices, 93% of video views are made.
23. Eighty-eight percent of all advertising revenue comes from mobile.
The useful Twitter marketing analytics that assist us comprehend how Twitter operates are now complete.
Having a Twitter presence for your company is usually a smart idea because so many people use the platform, but Twitter also provides some fantastic advertising options.
Depending on the makeup of your target audience, Twitter offers a lot of potential from a marketing standpoint and can be the best medium for you.